Friday, July 18, 2008

So far...

So far I have slept in 3 motels, 3 campsites, 2 houses, 1 city park, 1 state park. I have inhaled approximately 2 flies, umpteen mosquitoes, a bunch of gnats and aphids. I have gotten rained on a total of 4 days (at least 3 hours each day). I have met some really awesome people, here are a few of them... Juanita - Willis Church, Pastor Lewis - Richmond, Mary and Laura - Radford, James Martin aka "The Computer Doctor" - Fairfield, June Curry aka "The Cookie Lady" - Afton, Frances Ramann - Charlottesville, Boris Grogg - Oakland, Thad and Sarah - Radford, Nick and Kristin - Maryland, Rafu Patel - Radford, Dave Strathy - Christiansburg, and all the wonderful people of VA. It has been truly amazing. So far, 99% of my interactions with the people here have been positive ones.