Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Great People


These are just a few more of the people who have gone out of there way to make me feel special while I am on my journey. There are others, as well. I don't have photos, but I do have their names. I also want to thank Super 8 Motels for letting me stay for free because they believe in our cause.

My Entire Family for their Support
Super 8 Motel Whitesburg, KY
Super 8 Motel Hazard, KY
Super 8 Motel Berea, KY
Super 8 Motel Branson, MO
Motel 6 Springfield, MO
A & B Bicycle Shop, Springfield, MO
Nancy, Berea KY
Springfield Victory Mission, Springfield, MO
Jim and Marilyn Chastek, Camp Hill, PA
Harrisburg Bicycle Club, Harrisburg, PA
Danielle Sturgill, Whitesburg, KY
Kathy, Whitesburg, KY
Richard Smith, Damascus, VA
Laura Stahler, Hanover, PA
Pastor Lewis, Richmond, VA
James Martin, Fairfield, VA
Nick Boekelheide
Elizabeth Capko, Branson, MO
Bunny Medeiros, Damascus, VA
Julie Hayden, Altamont, IL
Dick and Joanne Francis, Altamont, IL
Dan, Pat and Kendra Laack, Vandalia, IL
Kristin Bergmann
The Police Departmant, Ash Grove, MO
AAA Branch Office, Springfield, MO
Scott Kirchner, Springfield, MO
Marc Golden, Middletown, PA
Dwayne Golden, Harrisburg, PA
Mari McShane, Dana Point, CA
The Police and Fire Department, Troutville, VA
The Police Department, Wytheville, VA
Damascus.org
Ray from Holmes Cycle and Fitness, Camp Hill, PA
Pedal Pusher Bike Shop, Harrisburg, PA
Kim Gray, Mechanicsburg, PA